Proud Sponsor of the
2020+1 Australasian Tunnelling Conference
BarChip is proud to be sponsoring the 2020+1 Australasian Tunnelling Conference, 10th to 13th May at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
In the last decade BarChip has broken through the Australian tunnelling industry. Gaining acceptance is a long journey, but since the first use in the St Helena Tunnel primary lining, BarChip has reinforced Tunnelling, Trackslab, and Cavern Support works across the entire country. Visit us at Booth 39 and we’ll be happy to discuss them.
This acceptance has been made possible by the vision and skill of project stakeholders, the expertise of the BarChip team and the high performance of BarChip fibres. Projects include:
- St Helena – BarChip Reinforced Primary Lining
- North Strathfield Rail Underpass – BarChip Reinforced Permanent Sprayed Concrete Lining
- West Gate – BarChip Reinforced Invert Segments
- Legacy Way – BarChip Reinforced Cast In-Situ Cross Passages
- Melbourne Metro – BarChip Reinforced Primary Lining
- Sydney Metro Northwest – BarChip Reinforced Trackslab
- Parramatta Light Rail – BarChip Reinforced Trackslab
- Sydney Metro City & Southwest – BarChip Reinforced Primary Lining
- Cross River Rail – BarChip Reinforced Permanent Sprayed Concrete Lining
- Forrestfield-Airport Link – Barchip Reinforced Trackslab